Friday, October 17, 2008

7 1/2 Habits

For me the most difficult habit to accomplish is to use technology to my advantage. I know the basics, which are usually adequate to resolve most situations that I encounter during the workday and at home. However, technology just keeps advancing and the basics will soon not be adequate. For this reason and because co-workers have said how easy this process would be, I will attempt to finish this course.
The easiest habit for me is to accept responsibility for my own learning and that is why I am making an effort to participate in this learning exercise.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Yeah, Pam! Looking forward to reading further posts.

Unknown said...

Well, you're definitely on the right track to start using Technology to your advantage in learning. Feel free to ask me or any other coworkers for help if you need it!